Fwd: Re: [cairo] Antialiasing not working with glitz

Jon Smirl jonsmirl at yahoo.com
Sun May 2 20:17:04 PDT 2004

Can any of the mesa people help with this? There must be some way to use
GL_POLYGON_SMOOTH to get antialiasing for Glitz.

In the OpenGL Red Book there is a section on three dimension blending and using
the depth buffer. It provides sample code on how to do antialiasing when
translucent and opaque objects are mixed.

I'm not exactly sure what the problem is, can you explain exactly how blending
is failing?