[cairo] glitztest and pbuffers

Jon Smirl jonsmirl at yahoo.com
Wed May 26 16:34:31 PDT 2004

Does glitztest work without pbuffers? miniglx doesn't have pbuffers implemented.
The background surface is created as an offscreen surface but then
glXMakeCurrent() is used on it. This makes me think it was meant to be a
pbuffer.

glitztest creates five surfaces and then uses them for various things. I'm
confused here, is glitztest really trying to create five drawing surfaces? Or is
this one drawing surface (the window) and four textures?

What does glitz use as a fallback for offscreen textures when the GL
implementation doesn't support it?

=====
Jon Smirl
jonsmirl at yahoo.com