[cairo] pdf backend (issue with transparency)

Carl Worth cworth at cworth.org
Wed Nov 3 08:53:02 PST 2004

On Mon, 17 May 2004 21:43:13 -0400, Ross McFarland wrote:
> back-end (messy b/c i'm trying lots of stuff, but decently functional):
> 	http://www.neces.com/gtk2-perl/cairo_pdf_surface.c
>
> if you want to build it (adds it to the configure script, makefiles and
> such):
> 	http://www.neces.com/gtk2-perl/cairo_pdf_build.patch

Hi Ross,

I'm hoping to start playing with a PDF backend soon, so I wanted to
start with the work you've already done. Do you have anything newer than
what you posted here? Also, the URLs above are giving me 404. Do you
have these patches somewhere else?

If not, I think I can dig up a local copy that I pulled down back in
May, that I can post somewhere if necessary.

Thanks. (And I'm sorry I haven't been able to review this work of yours
sooner.)