[cairo] pdf backend (issue with transparency)

Ross McFarland rwmcfa1 at neces.com
Wed Nov 3 14:36:34 PST 2004

On Wed, 2004-11-03 at 11:53, Carl Worth wrote:
> On Mon, 17 May 2004 21:43:13 -0400, Ross McFarland wrote:
> > back-end (messy b/c i'm trying lots of stuff, but decently functional):
> > 	http://www.neces.com/gtk2-perl/cairo_pdf_surface.c
> >
> > if you want to build it (adds it to the configure script, makefiles and
> > such):
> > 	http://www.neces.com/gtk2-perl/cairo_pdf_build.patch
>
> Hi Ross,
>
> I'm hoping to start playing with a PDF backend soon, so I wanted to
> start with the work you've already done. Do you have anything newer than
> what you posted here? Also, the URLs above are giving me 404. Do you
> have these patches somewhere else?

attached is my most recent work on the pdf backend. there's debugging
prints etc. in there, but it should work. the image path isn't
supported, only trapezoids. i'm more than happy to start putting time
back into it, but i ran into a wall with the transparency problems and
moved on.

--
-rm
http://www.neces.com/