[cairo] Cairo developers conference call 2004-10-19 18:00 UTC

Ravindra rkumar at novell.com
Fri Oct 15 08:07:00 PDT 2004

On Fri, 2004-10-15 at 01:48, Carl Worth wrote:
> Here's an agenda item I'd like to discuss:
>
> * Cairo release strategy
> 	What should be in 1.0?
> 	When should 1.0 be?
> 	Shall we start doing timed releases? Schedule?

We are using Cairo heavily for Mono project. Two of our libraries
System.Windows.Forms and System.Drawing, depend on Cairo. We are quite
happy with Cairo library, but still we have some requirements to be met
from Cairo as we move forward. Would it be possible for you guys to
discuss/consider the requirements from the users like us in this
conference call ?

Regards,
 - Ravi