[cairo] Making pixman a detail

Carl Worth cworth at cworth.org
Wed Aug 10 16:42:33 PDT 2005

On Wed, 10 Aug 2005 14:35:35 -0700, Carl Worth wrote:
> I just put a symlink in the CVS repository from libpixman ->
> cairo/pixman.

David Schleef pointed out that this was a bad idea, particularly since
the cairo CVS repository is setup to do out-of-tree locking.

I've now changed it so that libpixman is a module that pulls the files
out from cairo/pixman instead.

This means that a new checkout of libpixman will work correctly, but
an old checkout will require a bit of touching up[*] before it will
work.

-Carl

[*] Here's the one-liner I used:

find . -name Repository | xargs sed -i -e s,^libpixman,cairo/pixman,