[cairo] Cairo ported to OS/2 - Suggestions

Doodle doodle at scenergy.dfmk.hu
Wed Aug 17 04:33:15 PDT 2005

Tor Lillqvist wrote:
>  > Basically, the problem is that if the calling convention is not
>  > declared, then the compiler will use the default one, which is based
>  > on compiler switches.
>
> So are multiple calling conventions actually commonly in use on OS/2?

Well, for OS/2 DLLs it's mostly either __syscall or __cdecl, at least
that's what I've met with already.

But I'd like to note that my problem is not about which calling
convention to use, but about the problems coming (on my side) from the
lack of telling the calling convention explicitly in the public header
files.

Doodle