[cairo] [patch] BeOS backend, take 2

Carl Worth cworth at cworth.org
Tue Dec 6 13:49:27 PST 2005

On Sun, 27 Nov 2005 02:03:20 +0100, Christian Biesinger wrote:
> this is my beos backend that I sent to this list earlier
> (http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/cairo/2005-October/005449.html)
> updated to cairo trunk.

Christian,

Well done. It's impressive to see a new backend being offered in such
a complete state, (with test suite support and most everything
passing).

This patch includes some changes to cairo to allow the various private
header files to be compiled with a C++ compiler that considers
operator a reserved word. Can you please separate that change and
commit it independently? Also, if we're going to have to change
operator to op, I'd like to do it more globally so that I don't have
to wonder whether I should be typing operator or op.

Specifically, I'd like to see the patch change _all_ operator
identifiers to op. Of course, the cairo_operator_t type and
CAIRO_OPERATOR_* values should remain unchanged.

Thanks again,