[cairo] Patches for MSVC.NET

Stuart Parmenter stuartp at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 19:55:57 PST 2005

You don't really want to build the fontconfig stuff, the atsui stuff,
the font-subst stuff, etc on Windows.

As for the test stuff, I just checked in the right fix which is to
#define access _access and to #define F_OK to 0 (per MSDN unix porting
guide whose url is evading me at the moment.)

I'll look through the rest of the patches tonight.

stuart