[cairo] [patch] BeOS backend, take 2

Christian Biesinger cbiesinger at web.de
Fri Dec 16 03:12:30 PST 2005

Carl Worth wrote:
> On Thu, 15 Dec 2005 03:06:44 +0100, Christian Biesinger wrote:
>>Carl Worth wrote:
>>>Specifically, I'd like to see the patch change _all_ operator
>>>identifiers to op. Of course, the cairo_operator_t type and
>>>CAIRO_OPERATOR_* values should remain unchanged.
>>
>>OK, the attached patch does that.
>
> Looks great. Thanks.

OK, checked in. I got this message when commiting:
cvs commit: warning:  Set to use deprecated info format strings.  Establish
compatibility with the new info file format strings (add a temporary '1' in
all info files after each '%' which doesn't represent a literal percent)
and set UseNewInfoFmtStrings=yes in CVSROOT/config.  After that, convert
individual command lines and scripts to handle the new format at your
leisure.

Is that normal?

-biesi