[cairo] xpdf cairo backend in cvs?

Carl Worth cworth at redhat.com
Wed Jan 19 06:58:09 PST 2005

On Wed, 19 Jan 2005 11:10:37 +0100, Alexander Larsson wrote:
> I sent the xpdf backend to the xpdf maintainer, but he didn't seem very
> interested

That's too bad.

> So, I have the code checked into a local cvs tree. Maybe we should put
> it somewhere so that people can continue working on it?

Indeed. No reason to keep the source hard to get to.

I've just added this to a new xpdf-cairo module on the
cairographics.org CVS server.

I recommend that it be made to compile to a binary named xpdf-cairo,
and that we try to push any changes to core xpdf upstream to the xpdf
maintainer. It will be simpler if the differences between us and
upstream are primarily restricted to new files with the cairo bits in
them.