[cairo] Error handling patch

Carl Worth cworth at redhat.com
Wed Jul 27 16:14:01 PDT 2005

On Wed, 27 Jul 2005 18:57:57 -0400, Owen Taylor wrote:
> This last one was easy, as it turned out. The immediate callers were
> still checking for NULL, and returning a status to the cache
> code, so I just needed to make the functions return NULL again.

Ah, good.

> Attached patch look OK to commit?

I don't think we should need the new _cairo_error calls. The return
value should result in a final check and _cairo_error up close to the
public interface, right?

Other than that, (and at worst it's a doubled call to _cairo_error),
yes, it looks fine.

> I'll tackle cairo_font_face_t next.

OK. I'll start working on eliminating create_in_error().