[cairo] turn off antialiasing

Liam Girdwood liam at gnova.org
Mon Mar 7 13:51:38 PST 2005

On Mon, 2005-03-07 at 20:42 +0000, DANIELLLANO wrote:

> But, Why would you like to turn antialiasing off?

I can think of some applications that need to meet a certain fps when
doing screen operations. e.g scrolling or zooming in a CAD application.
The anti aliasing could be disabled during scrolling and zooming (to
give a smooth screen update, higher fps) and be enabled when
scrolling/zooming had stopped (giving fine detail).

I'm writing a planetarium application that would benefit from being able
to do something like this.

Liam