[cairo] turn off antialiasing

Silenio Quarti Silenio_Quarti at ca.ibm.com
Mon Mar 7 14:33:45 PST 2005

Making a long history shorter. I am an SWT developer from the Eclipse.org
project. For those that do not know, SWT is a Java widget toolkit that
uses native widget and graphics support available on the platforms it
supports. Anyway, SWT is adding new API for advanced graphics support and
is considering Cairo for X Windows platforms (GTK, Motif, etc).

On of the requirements for the new API is to be able to turn
anti-antialising off.

Silenio

DANIELLLANO <DANIELLLANO at terra.es>
Sent by: cairo-bounces at cairographics.org
03/07/2005 03:42 PM

cairo at cairographics.org
cc

Subject
Re: [cairo] turn off antialiasing

Silenio Quarti wrote:
> I searched for an API to turn off antialising, but I could not find
> anything obvious. Is there an API for this in cairo?

None, that I know.
But, Why would you like to turn antialiasing off?