[cairo] Re[2]: Cairographics on win32

Oleg Smolsky oleg.smolsky at pacific-simulators.co.nz
Wed Mar 9 15:23:05 PST 2005

Hello Carl,

Carl Worth wrote on Thursday, 10 March 2005:
> On Thu, 10 Mar 2005 11:33:59 +1300, Oleg Smolsky wrote:
>> Well, I can contribute my .sln and .vcproj files. And I volunteer to
>> maintain them if they are committed into the project CVS.
> That sounds like the right answer to me.
Cool. I've created a win32 directory that contains cairo.vcproj as
well as windows-compatible versions of cairo-features.h, config.h and
stdint.h.

VC++ creates Debug\ lib\ Release\ directories here too.

>> So, Carl, are you interested in a patch?
> Naturally. Portability improvements are always appreciated. Let's see
> what you've got.
Alright, here is a patch against CVS/HEAD that adds a VC++ project and
allows me to build debug/release versions. Note, this project depends
on libpixman, libpng and zlib. I can submit projects for them too.

P.S. is this the right kind of patch?

Best regards,
Oleg.