[cairo] A hidden offset for the Xlib backend

Owen Taylor otaylor at redhat.com
Tue Mar 15 17:14:05 PST 2005

On Fri, 2005-03-11 at 18:41 -0500, Owen Taylor wrote:
> Here's a patch to add:
>

> cairo_xlib_surface_set_device_offset (cairo_surface_t *surface,
>                                       int              x_offset,
>                                       int              y_offset);

I've committed this now so I can go ahead and commit GTK+ changes
that use it. My thought now is to that cairo_surface_set_device_offset()
would be easier to implement and more useful, so we might want to
switch the above to that rather than adding a separate implementation
for the Win32 backend.

Regards,
					Owen