[cairo] freedesktop.org links in configure.in are wrong

Jamey Sharp jamey at minilop.net
Wed May 11 17:34:06 PDT 2005

On Tue, 2005-05-10 at 17:49 -0400, Carl Worth wrote:
> On Thu, 7 Apr 2005 18:07:27 -0700, Jamey Sharp wrote:
> > We should finish the re-arranging that started after fd.o was hacked,
> > but oddly nobody's very interested in doing it. :-)
>
> I'm curious. What re-arranging are you referring to? Is this related
> to XCB, freedesktop.org, or cairo?

Uh... That's a good question. You're dredging old mail as usual. ;-) I'm
pretty sure I was talking about the XCB wiki, including the steps of
ensuring that all old fd.o XCB-related pages have moved to xcb.fd.o, and
then removing them from fd.o. (Somebody just did another part of that
yesterday, as it happens.)

Thanks for asking, anyway.

On a more Cairo-relevant note: if anybody was looking for a way to
contribute to Cairo, the XCB backend could use some love; and I'd be
happy to help with any questions that come up on the subject. :-)

--Jamey