[cairo] Assembler problems on FreeBSD?

Joe R vinnyjojo at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 3 12:52:07 PDT 2005

Yeah, that did it.  Thanks for the pointer.  I have two more notes for y'all:

In .../test, it looks like the configure script included -lpthread instead of
an ldflag -pthread.  I swapped them by hand in the Makefile and it compiled.

Second, it looks like two of the tests failed when I ran make check.  There're
a few open bugs that refer to these tests, so I assume you know about them
already.  The tests were:

   get-and-set-image:      FAIL
   FAIL: get-and-set

(and)

   text-antialias-subpixel-image:  FAIL
   FAIL: text-antialias-subpixel

Are these anything I worry about as an end user?  And if there's anything I can
pull from the build to help debug this, let me know.

-j