[cairo] src surface clip problems

Vladimir Vukicevic vladimirv at gmail.com
Tue Aug 8 15:02:50 PDT 2006

Here's a patch for pixman that -I think- fixes this -- all the generic
"fetch" functions were using pCompositeClip, when I think they should
be using pSourceClip.  With this change, it makes the test case work,
and the rest of the test suite passes (I think -- I have some failures
due to font differences on win32, but visually they look correct).
This has gotten zero testing outside of this though, so I don't know
how confident I am in this.  In theory, we should be able to just get
rid of pSourceClip entirely as well (and get rid of all these checks
from pixman).

   - Vlad