[cairo] Report for the pango patch and proper profiles

Xan Lopez xan.lopez at gmail.com
Tue Dec 5 15:01:08 PST 2006

On 12/6/06, Carl Worth <cworth at cworth.org> wrote:

> Has anybody looked into getting better symbols there, or otherwise
> figuring out what's happening in the X server? And one thing to
> remember is that it could still be that cairo is making the X server
> work harder than it should, so even if the bottleneck stuff gets
> reported against X, it doesn't mean we can't still fix something in
> cairo to help it.

This is what I get from my powerbook with Cairo 1.3.4, Pango 1.15.1:
http://people.freedesktop.org/~xan/oprofile-powerpc/

Some random symbols are still missing, no idea about the reason :/
Need to go to bed now, I'll try to investigate it tomorrow.

But, anyway you look at it, it's nice to see that things just keep