[cairo] Application Uses

Jeremy Moles jeremy at emperorlinux.com
Wed Feb 15 15:00:21 PST 2006

...well...

Personally, I'm doing pretty much everything I "can" with Cairo.
Currently, I'm playing around with glitz and adding the ability to draw
accelerated pbuffer/texture 2D overlays using the Irrlicht 3D graphics
engine in Linux. I'm also making a python binding specifically for glitz
testing; that is, a small python library that will setup your glitz
surface/glX context and let you test both cairo and raw OpenGL
simultaneously in Python.

I know there's lots of other good stuff too.
http://www.cairographics.org/examples