[cairo] Application Uses

aldo aldox86 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 14:51:27 PST 2006

Il giorno gio, 16/02/2006 alle 07.57 +1000, James Mills ha scritto:
> What apps are currently being developed to use Cairo ?
> I'm especially very interesting in any python apps using the
> pycairo bindings.

Hi, I'm currently developing a layout engine for creating reports (Like
reportlab or rlib) that uses Cairo . It supports output for Cairo
surfaces (PDF,PS, etc.), HTML, and TXT. It is written in python and uses
pycairo. It is still under development, here is a snapshot:
http://www.gepal.org/files/freereport.tar.gz

Best regards,

--

Aldo Nicolas Bruno