[cairo] Documentation hosting for cairomm

Carl Worth cworth at cworth.org
Wed Feb 22 14:36:11 PST 2006

On Wed, 8 Feb 2006 18:23:28 -0600, Jonathon Jongsma wrote:
> On 2/8/06, Carl Worth <cworth at cworth.org> wrote:
>
> > The only "hard" part is coming up with a nice clean URL. How about:
> >
> >         http://cairographics.org/documentation/cairomm [1]
>
> That sounds fine to me.  But if another url would work better for
> avoiding webserver config issues, that would be OK as well.

Due to the recent machine shuffling, I found that the previous support
for http://cairographics.org/ROADMAP was broken. I've fixed that now,
(sort of---it's pointing to the CVS version, not the git version, but
at least it provides some information, rather than an error page).

Anyway, doing that required me to re-examine all of the tricky URL
rewriting rules we have. And while I was doing that I fixed it so that
we can now have static web pages that are in subdirectories with the
same names as wiki pages.

That is to say, the above URL should work fine now. Just make the
directory:

	/srv/cairo.freedesktop.org/www/documentation/cairomm

and upload your files there.

Let me know if you have any trouble.