[cairo] Documentation hosting for cairomm

Jonathon Jongsma jonathon.jongsma at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 17:58:57 PST 2006

On 2/22/06, Carl Worth <cworth at cworth.org> wrote:
> That is to say, the above URL should work fine now. Just make the
> directory:
>
>         /srv/cairo.freedesktop.org/www/documentation/cairomm
>
> and upload your files there.

For anyone that's interested, there is now some basic cairomm API
documentation online.  For now, it is located at:
http://cairographics.org/documentation/cairomm/reference/index.html

I put it in a 'reference' subdirectory to leave room for a tutorial
directory or an examples directory or something similar.  The overall
URL scheme could end up changing when things get a bit more settled,
but I wanted to get something up for now.

The unfortunate thing is that at the moment you're required to specify
the full URL.  Because of some odd wiki interactions, if you leave off
the index.html at the end of the url, the wiki will think you want to
create a new wiki page.  (in fact, the wiki treats urls with and
without a slash as different wiki pages as well.  For example,
cairographics.org/documentation gets you the current documentation
wiki page, but cairographics.org/documentation/ gets you an invitation
to create a new wiki page)

In any case, once you get to the page, everything seems to work ok.
Criticism and suggestions welcome.

Jonner