[cairo] Documentation hosting for cairomm

Carl Worth cworth at cworth.org
Wed Feb 22 18:49:33 PST 2006

On Wed, 22 Feb 2006 19:58:57 -0600, "Jonathon Jongsma" wrote:

> The unfortunate thing is that at the moment you're required to specify
> the full URL.  Because of some odd wiki interactions, if you leave off
> the index.html at the end of the url, the wiki will think you want to
> create a new wiki page.

Oh, that's new broken-ness that I introduced when touching up the
rules to allow you to create your new page. (And it likely affects a
bunch of other pages such as the existing cairo API reference page.) I
tried to account for this case, but obviously I didn't get it right,
nor did I test it well enough.

I'll fix this next chance I get, (probably tomorrow morning).