[cairo] Missing cairo_public/cairo_private

Christian Biesinger cbiesinger at web.de
Thu Feb 23 16:47:25 PST 2006

Carl Worth wrote:
> On Fri, 24 Feb 2006 00:15:01 +0100, Christian Biesinger wrote:
>>     Mark private functions as cairo_private
>
> That stuff all looks fine.

OK, I checked that in.

> This one's kind of funny. I had meant for it to be public, but I
> forgot to ever fix the Makefile to actually install the cairo-debug.h
> header file. So in some sense it hasn't ever really been public
> before. (Make noise if you are using it already and consider
> cairo-debug.h a public header file).

Ah, heh. Personally I don't really care about this function... It'd just
be nice if all exported functions had a cairo_public tag; I want this
because I have a script to extract all cairo_public functions and write
a header file like pixman-remap.h for cairo.

> We might take advantage of that fact and move this prototype to
> cairo.h instead.

That makes sense to me though.