[cairo] Patch: fix subpixel BGR/vRGB rendering

Carl Worth cworth at cworth.org
Thu Feb 23 17:16:03 PST 2006

On Fri, 21 Oct 2005 15:49:53 +0200, Frederic Crozat wrote:

> It was a good idea : while splitting both patches, I noticed I
> introduced an error in horizontal subpixel ordering when trying to use
> freetype2 correctly, thanks to the testcase :)

Thanks for the updated patches.

Earlier today, when I (finally!) got around to applying this stuff, I
first started with the earlier buggy version you sent and I was having
a lot of trouble making sense of it.

Anyway, these are all pushed out to the 1.0 branch now.

Thanks again, (and sorry for the long delay).