[cairo] cairo web/wiki issues

Gustavo J. A. M. Carneiro gjc at inescporto.pt
Fri Jul 7 10:14:26 PDT 2006

  First, I was trying to find out how to checkout CVS modules hosted in
cairo's cvs server.  So I went to the download page[1] where it explains
that cairo no longer uses CVS, it uses git instead.  And so it only
contains instructions to checkout from git.  What about the other cvs
modules that are not converted to git, like pycairo and goocanvas?

  I wanted to look at the history of the wiki page to see if I could
find the cvs repository path in an older page.  This appears to be a
moin moin wiki, but no page history button visible anywhere.. create
profile, then login, still no history button.  Oh why is this wiki so
much stripped down?

[1] http://cairographics.org/download

--
Gustavo J. A. M. Carneiro