[cairo] cairo web/wiki issues

Jonathon Jongsma jonathon.jongsma at gmail.com
Fri Jul 7 10:43:45 PDT 2006

On 7/7/06, Gustavo J. A. M. Carneiro <gjc at inescporto.pt> wrote:
>   First, I was trying to find out how to checkout CVS modules hosted in
> cairo's cvs server.  So I went to the download page[1] where it explains
> that cairo no longer uses CVS, it uses git instead.  And so it only
> contains instructions to checkout from git.  What about the other cvs
> modules that are not converted to git, like pycairo and goocanvas?
>
>   I wanted to look at the history of the wiki page to see if I could
> find the cvs repository path in an older page.  This appears to be a
> moin moin wiki, but no page history button visible anywhere.. create
> profile, then login, still no history button.  Oh why is this wiki so
> much stripped down?
>
> [1] http://cairographics.org/download
>
> --
> Gustavo J. A. M. Carneiro
> <gjc at inescporto.pt> <gustavo at users.sourceforge.net>
> The universe is always one step beyond logic.

Take a look at the general freedesktop.org instructions[1].  You can
use that to checkout things like pycairo.  Alternatively, you could
find the cvs repository location in the jhbuild modules file[2].  I've
also wondered why all of the wiki tools are hidden by default, but I
believe you can change to the default moinmoin theme in your user
preferences (after you log into the wiki) and get access to all of the
normal moinmoin stuff.

[1] http://freedesktop.org/wiki/UsingCvs
[2] http://cvs.gnome.org/viewcvs/jhbuild/modulesets/freedesktop.modules?rev=1.91&view=markup

--