[cairo] Windows CE usage

Michael Fink michael.fink at asamnet.de
Thu Jun 1 12:51:44 PDT 2006

On Fri, 26 May 2006 15:07:07 +0200, Michael Fink
<michael.fink at asamnet.de> wrote:

Hi,

>In general I just did small changes to the code to port it for Windows
>CE. If there's interest, I could provide a patch. I worked with the
>latest snapshot 1.1.6, but the changes are relatively small, so they
>should be applyable to the latest version, too.

Since some people asked about the patch, I think I just post it here
for all to see. Some changes may be added to cairo, but some are just
modifications to get it to compile on evc4. It is based on the 1.1.6
snapshot. The font rendering isn't working so far, but I'm trying to
"simulate" the missing API functions for the win32 backend, but I
don't think that leads to anything. Just tinkering with the code.

Besides the patch you need to set up an evc4 project to compile a
static lib or a DLL. Happy coding!

bye
Michael
P.S.: it seems I created a reverse patch, so apply it with patch -R