[cairo] fontconfig-antialias doesn't work and missing characters in cairo 1.1.10

Mai Haohui ricetons at gmail.com
Sun Jun 18 22:58:32 PDT 2006

Hi all,
     I'm sorry to distrub you guys, since I haven't got an account on
bugs.freedesktop.org yet :-)
     I've been using cairo 1.1.x for a while(from 1.1.2 to 1.1.10),
but these two bugs the subject mentioned still exists.  The snapshot
shows what happened. Some characters are missing in the menu, and the
fontconfig-antialias option doesn't work.

PS. I've already patched my cairo 1.1.10 with the attachment given in
BUG #6759/#6617 on bugs.freedesktop.org, but the problem still exists.

I'm using fontconfig-2.3.95 and xorg 7.1

Sorry for my crumple English :-)

Mai,
2006/06/19