[cairo] fontconfig-antialias doesn't work and missing characters in cairo 1.1.10

Vladimir Vukicevic vladimirv at gmail.com
Sun Jun 18 23:41:49 PDT 2006

Hmm; since you're using Firefox there, cairo will have little to do
with the rendering of the menus.  I don't have a good suggestion as to
what's going on though, but I'd guess it has to do with your locale
and the default font that's being chosen for the UI.  Nonetheless,
unless this happens in some gtk2 programs, this isn't a cairo bug;
please file it at bugzilla.mozilla.org and include info on which
locale you're using and what your GTK/system font preferences are set
to.  Thanks!

    - Vlad