[cairo] Patches for speeding up _cairo_fixed_from_double

Behdad Esfahbod behdad at behdad.org
Thu Nov 2 09:46:42 PST 2006

Daniel,

First, let me say THANKS!  You have been given one exclamation mark in
the topic of #cairo on freenode :).

behdad has changed the topic to: Third time's the charm:
http://cairographics.org/releases/cairo-1.2.4.tar.gz | ADRIAN ROCKS!!!!
DANIEL ROCKS!

On Thu, 2006-11-02 at 01:53 -0500, Daniel Amelang wrote:
> +AC_DEFUN([AX_C_FLOAT_WORDS_BIGENDIAN],
> +  [AC_CACHE_CHECK(whether float word ordering is bigendian,
> +                  ax_cv_c_float_words_bigendian, [

Just wanted to note that you probably should be using CAIRO_ and cairo_
instead of AX_ and ax_.  I'll fix that after the patch is landed.

Also, I suggest you forward your latest message to
performance-list at gnome.

--
behdad
http://behdad.org/