[cairo] Re: _cairo_lround

Kalle Vahlman kalle.vahlman at gmail.com
Thu Nov 23 10:08:12 PST 2006

2006/11/22, Daniel Amelang <daniel.amelang at gmail.com>:
[cairo-diff-files segfaulting]
> Yes, I think cairo-diff-files is broken in git at the moment, as I
> also get a segfault on my x86. Actually, it's been broken for me for a
> week now, I just haven't gotten around to reporting it to Carl.

The crash comes from base->samples being NULL in the call in
cairo-perf-diff-files.c:372:

	_cairo_stats_compute (&base->stats, base->samples, base->samples_count);

I did the obvious and added a NULL-check to _cairo_stats_compute()
which just returns and I got output. What I'm not sure of is:

1) Is it ok to just skip it for empty tests (does it alter the results?)
2) Why the test is empty in the first place

Carl?

Kalle Vahlman, zuh at iki.fi