[cairo] Cairo and Ruby on rails

Johannes de Jong plotzeling at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 23 22:12:24 PDT 2006

Ryan,

Thanks for the extensive reply.

Actually my application will only draw one type of graphic, a dot, but it
can be thousands depending on the start en end date specified. The basic
idea is that one dot = one day. The only difference is that some dots will
be a different color. The graphic side is very very basic,  so I'm
definitely not interested in general drawing.

I do not want to give away to much details here but I'm prepared to take it
"offline" if you are prepared.

Kind regards

Johannes