[cairo] (no subject)

Behdad Esfahbod behdad at behdad.org
Tue Apr 24 11:35:44 PDT 2007

On Tue, 2007-04-24 at 13:07 -0400, Travis Griggs wrote:
> I'm putting together a slide presentation. And was putting together a
> slide attempting to demonstrate the growing presence of Cairo in the
> industry. I know it's being used in GTK. I understand it's being used
> in Firefox? What others? Not that those aren't big enough. It runs on
> OSX/Windows/Linux. I see Solaris posts from time to time and even
> OS/2.

OpenOffice.org is using it as mentioned recently on this list.  Inkscape
is working on a port.  The GNOME desktop is using it.  The are more
users but the license gives them the option to not have to make that
public.  For example, I guess people are using it for professional PDF
generation but all we see is good patches coming in for PDF font
subsetting. :)