[cairo] 4th cairo 1.4.6 release-candidate snapshot available

Carl Worth cworth at cworth.org
Mon Apr 30 23:05:59 PDT 2007

On Sun, 29 Apr 2007 19:59:15 +0930, Adrian Johnson wrote:
> The attached patch fixes the WINVER and ETO_PDY undefined problems.

Thanks, Adrian, I've pushed your fix out for this.

> and after preprocessing it is:
>
>             do { } while (0) ();

And Behdad pushed out a fix for that (along with a fix for the OS/2
issue that Dave and Pete noticed as well).

So hopefully we're ready to go for 1.4.6 now. Here's another snapshot
if anybody wants to do any last-minute checks:

http://cairographics.org/snapshots/cairo-1.4.5-20070430-4be608.tar.gz

At this point I plan to make no code changes, (except bumping the
version number), and just write release notes to finish the release
off. That is, unless someone points out some build error or other
fatal flaw.

Thanks everyone for the help in this process. I'm optimistic that this
process will give us better results now and in the future.