[cairo] Lander Game

Alex Mac lots.of.mailing.lists at gmail.com
Sun Jan 7 08:25:56 PST 2007

As i mentioned in another thread I've started writing a small "Lander"
clone. I've split out the game logic from the rendering as best I can
which means I've been able to create both a Cairo and Qt4 renderer.
It's not yet a real game, just a small rendering test but I've put the
code and some rantings up on the web: http://alexmac.cc/lander/

Preliminary results show the Qt4 branch is roughly 4 times faster at
640x480 and 2 times faster at 1680x1050.

I'm sure the code has ample room for optimisation so please have a
look and tell me if I'm doing something wrong. As Carl said in the
other thread it might prove to be a useful testcase for cairo.

Alex