[cairo] Pre-release snapshot before cairo 1.4.8 (win32 mutex testing needed)

Dave Yeo daveryeo at telus.net
Sat Jun 9 18:25:14 PDT 2007

On Sat, 09 Jun 2007 13:54:18 -0400, Behdad Esfahbod wrote:

>> > FAIL: check-plt.sh

While on the subject, for check-plt.sh on OS/2 I get

Checking .libs/lib*.so for local PLT entries
readelf: Error: Cannot stat input file .libs/lib*.so.
PASS: check-plt.sh

Which always kinda jumps out at me due to Error. Seems really the test
should be disabled here. Perhaps by testing for readelf.exe (does
Windows ever have readelf?) with which or testing for os2.
Dave