[cairo] Pre-release snapshot before cairo 1.4.8 (win32 mutex testing needed)

Behdad Esfahbod behdad at behdad.org
Wed Jun 20 17:02:40 PDT 2007

On Sat, 2007-06-09 at 18:25 -0700, Dave Yeo wrote:

> While on the subject, for check-plt.sh on OS/2 I get
>
> Checking .libs/lib*.so for local PLT entries
> readelf: Error: Cannot stat input file .libs/lib*.so.
> PASS: check-plt.sh
>
> Which always kinda jumps out at me due to Error. Seems really the test
> should be disabled here. Perhaps by testing for readelf.exe (does
> Windows ever have readelf?) with which or testing for os2.
> Dave

The test already tries to do that:

[behdad at behdad src]$ cat check-plt.sh
#!/bin/sh

LANG=C

status=0

if ! which readelf 2>/dev/null >/dev/null; then
        echo "'readelf' not found; skipping test"
        exit 0
fi

for so in .libs/lib*.so; do
        echo Checking $so for local PLT entries
        readelf -r $so | grep 'JU\?MP_SLO' | grep 'cairo\|pixman' &&
status=1
done

exit $status

But you are not compiling to ELF, are you?  Or is it "which" returning 0
even on failure?

--
behdad
http://behdad.org/