[cairo] Release candidate for 1.4.12 (testing requested!)

Carl Worth cworth at cworth.org
Wed Nov 21 08:03:54 PST 2007

On Wed, 21 Nov 2007 14:21:20 +0100, "Elmar Braun" wrote:
> I tried compiling the snapshot on Windows with Visual Studio 2005. I
> also encountered the problem with the missing cairo-malloc-private.h.

Hi Elmar,

Thanks for the testing and the report. The new snapshot I just posted:

http://cairographics.org/snapshots/cairo-1.4.11-20071121-28f58a.tar.gz

should address the problem of the missing cairo-malloc-private.h file.

> On top of that, several files in the pixman subdirectory failed to
> compile because of the missing symbol "INT32_MAX".

I'm not sure what this bug could be. The cairo-wideint-private.h file
attempts to define INT32_MAX if _MSC_VER is defined and INT32_MAX is
not defined.

Could you investigate more and suggest a fix?

Thanks,