[cairo] Is Cairo able to fit my needs?

Jürgen info at innova-studios.com
Thu Oct 4 00:41:24 PDT 2007

Hi there carl,

when cairo doesnt have bitwise logical operators, how is cairo then able
to display postscript images? i have several postscript images on my
harddisk that use chained objects. that means you have e.g. a black square
and inside of it another smaller black square. when you chain them it
looks like a white square in a black square. (i can draw you an image to
make it visible to you if you want me to)

kind regards juergen