[cairo] Guidance related to Porting of Cairo Graphics

Mukul Sharma elitecoder.mukul at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 02:24:39 PDT 2007

Hello Everyone,

I am currently working on porting Cairo Graphics onto T-Kernel which is an
open source embedded platform. I could not find any references to any such
context in the archives.

Has anyone else ever worked over porting Cairo Graphics onto any other
platforms, kindly respond to this message, as I am facing some problems
related to Makefile.

--
Thanks and Regards,

Er. Mukul Sharma
Research Intern
Centre for High Performance Embedded Systems, NTU, Singapore
+65-82068063

"A person who runs from responsibilities, runs from life."

"It is easy to hate and it is difficult to love. This is how the whole
scheme of things works. All good things are difficult to achieve; and bad
things are very easy to get."