[cairo] Cairo 1.6 is imminent

Behdad Esfahbod behdad at behdad.org
Tue Apr 8 14:07:54 PDT 2008

On Tue, 2008-04-08 at 15:35 -0400, Carl Worth wrote:

> > Behdad was talking about adding back cairo-atsui.pc as a backwards
> > compatible way to not break the pango atsui backend. Quoting:

Richard, Vlad, can you test Pango trunk?  I committed some stuff that
theoretically should make it compile and work with both older and newer
cairo.  I'm making a Pango release in about half an hour.  Would be nice
to have this working, but since I don't have access to OS X, you need to
tell me if it is.

Cheers,

--
behdad