[cairo] Cairo + FreeType Binaries for WIndows?

Dominic Lachowicz domlachowicz at gmail.com
Wed Apr 9 13:04:23 PDT 2008

Since you're on Windows, you can do an EnumFontFamilies(), which is
the native equivalent of fc-list. You can use that info to create
HFONTs or LOGFONTs that cairo can use directly [1]. In that case,
there's no need for FreeType or FontConfig to get involved.

Cheers,
Dom

1: http://www.cairographics.org/manual/cairo-Win32-Fonts.html