[cairo] Cairo + FreeType Binaries for WIndows?

Gerdus van Zyl gerdusvanzyl at gmail.com
Thu Apr 10 01:49:56 PDT 2008

Ah, sadly that is outside my experience. I suggest you make a new posting to
the list with a subject similiar to "Pango problems with international fonts
on windows", and describe the problem like you did in your previous mail.

Another thing you can check is to make a GTK program and see if it renders
the international text, that would eliminate whether it's how cairo+pango is
compiled or being used.