[cairo] jhbuild help

Jeremiah . maximumfantastic at gmail.com
Sat Apr 19 17:32:35 PDT 2008

I was able to fix the problem. It was with pkg-config. It seems the new
version of pkg-config 0.23 which was installed in my home directory by
jhbuild has a bug. I soft linked to the older 0.22 version provided by
ubuntu in /usr/bin and the configure script completed without error.

Please excuse the noise.

Jeremiah