[cairo] Using Pango+Cairo to layout non-standard / international text

robertk54 at aol.com robertk54 at aol.com
Mon Apr 28 08:56:21 PDT 2008

> I was under the impression the cairo and pango libraries you listed
do
> not
> contain freetype support.  This is not the case?  I do not need
> libcairo2ft2'
> or 'libpangoft2'?

Now you are confusing us.  Weren't you looking for win32 builds?

> Are there binaries available for Cairo+FT2 and Pango+FT2 for Win32
> *** and / or Linux?  ***

Win32 is for a prototype.  Linux is the product.  I would prefer
developing
using my working prototype and adding this feature.  I got the latest
gtk
for Win32 and the cairo it comes with does not support freetype (pango
does).
I asumed this would be the same for the Linux version.