[cairo] Alternatives to autotools-based build systems

Gerdus van Zyl gerdusvanzyl at gmail.com
Wed Apr 30 01:01:55 PDT 2008

I would really like it if the build system independant files like file
lists, versions, etc were in seperate files. (and eg
cairo-features.h,libcairo-2.def were documented somewhere so I can generate
it myself) Then people can layer their own build system on top without
having to reverse engineer the cairo build system like I did for scons. The
core maintainers seem to be happy with the current setup and that is what
matters.

~Gerdus