[cairo] perf: long dashed lines

Vladimir Vukicevic vladimir at pobox.com
Sat Feb 2 21:01:32 PST 2008

Here's a followup patch that attempts to implement the bigger
optimization -- entirely avoid creating faces for out-of-bounds
segments.  This is still a work in progress, but figured I would toss
it out for feedback.  Seems to work quite well, though I'm not sure if
my quick fix of expanding the bounding box by the line width is enough
to catch all edge issues.  (Also, I just realized that I'm not sure if
that's the right line width -- do I need to transform it?)

     - Vlad